City & Town Centre Retail Strategy
We’re experts in City and Town Centre retail strategy. Our teams have developed and enabled innovative solutions to support the commercial success of cities and local centres in diverse cultural and economic environments.
Working on behalf of Councils, BID’s, regeneration and development agencies, these projects have increased commercial collaboration, informed investment decisions and shaped collective offers and experiences that deliver compelling destination value and vibrant community hubs.
Our expertise brings deep insight and understanding in helping build local capability and capacity.
Projects have included urban centre retail strategy, evening and night economy strategies, precinct and cluster strategies, stakeholder engagement and work to support economic recovery following infrastructure improvements, development and in response to impactful events.
- Development & Regeneration Projects
- Retail, Hospitality & Service Mix
- Placemaking & Area Activation
- Innovative Streets Projects
- Consumer Insight, Journey & Experience
- Business Improvement Districts (BIDs)
- Co-design & Inclusive Planning
- Performance Improvement
- Workshops & Capability Building
- Stakeholder Support Programmes
- Development Response Strategies
- Transport Projects
- Project Planning & Delivery